Whoever leads will need to navigate an interplay of diverse interests. Opportunities to receive critical feddback are reduced with positions of increased responsibility. Immediate superiors, colleagues, and employees are never truly objective and often lack the necessary experience to provide constructive feedback.
We have developed a special training program that enhances the performance of entrepreneurs and top executives, and moves leadership to a new level.
„Participants are supported under the guidance of an experienced coach.“
European Leadership Excellence Program (ELEP)
The European Institute for Leadership and Transformation offers a education program based on "peer-to-peer coaching" including additional theoretical and practical exercises conducted by a professional coach.
Six to eight participants from different fields, all with similar background experience, accompany one another over the 16-month course. Participants are supported under the guidance of an experienced coach.
Upon successful completion, students receive a certificate from the European Institute for Leadership and Transformation.
Modules and subject fields:
- Design of digital transformation
- Dealing with critical leadership and communication situations in functional responsibility and projects
- Management of cultural change and complex change initiatives
- Team management, Client management
- Management of the company hierarchy
- Management of complex or conflictual personnel issues
- Management of crisis situations
- Business executives
- Membership of the management board or executive board, in some cases members of 2-level management
- At least 15 years of professional experience, with at least 8 years managerial responsibility
- Input assessment for verification of group suitability
In a discreet environment, and accompanied by a professional experienced coach, situations are process oriented, considered and systematically worked on without the restrictions of our typical working environment. This reflection creates expansion through targeted technical input and the processing of case studies.
European Executive Forum
The European Executive Forum is a central network organization in which all members of the education program as well as other external personalities are represented. The forum takes place in several locations and meetings (2-3) per year. The Executive Circle consists of 300 active members.
The members of the European Executive Forum are entrepreneurs and leaders from business, science and society. United, members place exacting standards on the professionalism of their own leadership skills and are willing to question their own work, to reflect, and in the process, provide indispensable critical faculty.
The European Executive Forum combines networking, personal exchange and collaborative learning.
This forum thrives on open communication and a high degree of connection among members.
Membership is personal and non-transferable.
„The European Executive Forum combines networking, personal exchange and collaborative learning.“
Objectives and benefits of the Executive Circle:
- Openly discuss professional challenges and problems, and benefit from the experience of others
- Receive impulses to initiate optimisation measures
- Obtain a valid assessment of where you stand in relation to other companies
- Receive impulses about trends, methods, and academic & scientific knowledge
- Expand your own network
- Participation in the education program or individual application and selection
- Business executives
- Membership of the management board or executive board, in some cases members of 2-level management of companies and NPOs, lecturers and professors, personalities from society, arts and literature.
- Confidentiality- and Antitrust agreement
- At least one lecture every two years
Our clients are business executives and leaders who are often faced with the following challenges:
- Management of strategic changes
- Conflict situations in the management team
- Change or amendments to responsibilities or the company
- Management of corporate succession
- Finding the balance between work and private life
- Personal crisis situations at a particular life stage
Top athletes know that to be the best, they need a trainer. More and more successful entrepreneurs and executives share this opinion, employing coaches as sparring partners and consultants for high-performance discipline management.
For selected leaders, we offer individual coaching with specially-trained experts. The coaching helps executives to overcome challenging situations, to improve performance standards and to give their work a strong and meaningful direction.
Coaching provides the ability to check professional skills and reflect on the outcome, in turn facilitating the permanent development of new and alternative solutions, on the basis of one’s own, concrete professional challenges.
The personal behavioural repertoire is expanded to handle future situations and individual leadership competence is raised to a higher level.
Coaching recognizes and renames skills, and often sets free untapped resources.
For this, we use recognized psychological methods and models, such as the Motive Structure Analysis by Professor Reiss or Graves Value Model.
Strategy- and Transformation-Management
The world is moving at a peripheral speed of 465.1 m/s. And today's developments seem to be moving just as fast. Valid predictions are no longer possible. Social developments, changing market conditions, new developing markets and technological advancements are the dominant forces driving this momentum.
This situation is forcing companies to constantly question their business model and corporate direction. Yet strategy implementation is changing because planning periods are being significantly reduced. Disruptive developments are sometimes difficult to identify or the consequences of disruptions are diffuse and unclear. Whereas previously, 5-year goals were set, today, one defines target areas and target states.
The European Institute for Leadership and Transformation supports companies in developing a strategy to reposition, and, finally, the transformation of the organization into a new state.
„The European Institute for Leadership and Transformation supports companies in developing a strategy to reposition, and, finally, the transformation of the organization into a new state.“
Our main services:
- Strategy development
- Transformation and change management
„We are the interface which connects specific start-up companies with established businesses and vice versa.“
New Business Connect
Collaborative learning and facilitating productive discussion. Start-up companies and new business models are being formed not only in Silicon Valley, but also in Berlin, Munich, Cologne and more. For many traditional companies, this world is unknown. It is here that both worlds – the new and the established – have much to learn from one another, from questions of corporate culture, the approach to challenges, over the treatment of employees, to internationalization and other topics of relevance.
For many, especially medium-sized companies that deal with new business models, the question "make or buy" is often asked. Is it feasible to develop new business models with your existing team, or is it easier to access business models or technologies through start-up companies?
We organize networking events and bring the old economy and the new economy together.
We are the interface which connects specific start-up companies with established businesses and vice versa.